Release and Waiver
Read this form carefully before agreeing
In consideration of my receiving consulting services (the “Services”) from Caroline’s Dream LLC (the “Consultant”), I hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- I am at least 18 years of age. I am not aware of any conditions affecting me (including but not limited to physical or mental health conditions, allergies, sensitivities, or other conditions), that would create a risk to myself or others if I receive the Services. I agree that any actions I may take after receiving the Services will be at my own risk and will not be the responsibility of the Consultant.
- I understand that the Consultant does not provide medical, psychological, psychiatric, legal, financial, or other similar types of professional advice, and I agree not to rely on information received from the Consultant in lieu of such advice. If I am in need of such advice, I agree to consult an appropriate licensed professional, rather than the Consultant.
- I am requesting the Services in good faith, under my real name, and for my own personal, private, and noncommercial use. I agree not to obtain or make use of the Services under false pretenses, nor for any purpose other than my own personal, private, and noncommercial use.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, I hereby agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Consultant and its employees, officers, and agents from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, expenses, attorneys’ fees, and other costs arising out of the Consultant’s provision of the Services, whether caused by the negligence of the Consultant or by any other cause whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, my agreement to release, hold harmless and indemnify specifically applies to any and all property damage, injury, or death suffered by myself or others.
- I further agree that if any part of this Release is held invalid for any reason, the remainder of this Release shall remain in full force and effect.